Thursday, October 27, 2011

Speaking Truth & Walking in the Light (Part 5)

(Braking the Darkness)
Spirit of God that rose Jesus, God's Son, from the dead? If you do not believe then please be open and just hear the testimony of God moving within the last 5 days.
In this season right now God has me mentoring the sophomore guys at the college I went to from 2008-2011. Everyday this week has been a different side of the Holy Spirit inside me that I have not really seen very much in my life. I have witnessed some within the last 5 years (started believing in Jesus then) or herd stories of other people but this was just another side not yet witnessed day-to-day. 

On Friday 10/21/2011
During the sleep from Thursday to Friday I had a dream that was demonically influenced and from the intensity of the dream it caused me to wake up. When I woke I felt the presence of demons or evil spirits in the room (whatever you would like to call it). From the oppression (fear) that I could fill on me, I knew it was not of the Lord. Cause the Lord doesn’t cause condemnation or fear, Romans 8:1 “Therefore, there is no condemnation in those who are in Christ Jesus.” I started singing about/to God and His power and after a minute or so of that I was able to move and get out of my bed to start proclaiming Jesus, to show the demons that I am not afraid of them. I could not move out of my bed because the oppression or fear was think enough that my physical body could not move. Telling the demons that Christ reigns in this place and His Holy Spirit lives in me and He has given me the authority the cast you out, so begone. Proclaiming truth like this in these moments is SO crucial because Satan and his minions live and speak in lies, everything against God! I let my roommate go back to sleep and went to the living room to seek the Lord and proclaiming freedom over the dorm. They did not leave immediately I still could fill the oppression for an hour or so. They will do anything and everything to try to make you fear them.
I share this not to boast or give glory to the powers of darkness. I share this to let you know that there is battle going on, ragging. Demons and Satan are doing whatever they can to keep us thinking they are winning!  When fighting, God gives us he strength to fight. Its funny cause in all reality He is fighting for us because we are using the authority that He gives us. 
Ephesians 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Satan wants us to keep completely ignorant in this matter. Thinking, ‘Oh, this stuff isn’t real.’ or ‘This is all in your head.’ or ‘Dude, your just on drugs!’ or ‘This stuff only happens in movies.’ If you think that or along those line, I would encourage you to ask yourself ‘Why, do I believe that?’. Not saying to go calling on evil spirits but to cautiously ask God to help you see truth, fill and hear with your spiritual eyes and ears. 
Ephesians 2:17-18 “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.  I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment