Saturday, October 22, 2011

Speaking Truth & Walking in the Light (Part 2)


(Growth being tended by the Father Himself!)
This week has been really cool stuff. I don't know about you but I know and believe in the Holy Spirit. Who is the Spirit of God that rose Jesus, God's Son, from the dead? If you do not believe then please be open and just hear the testimony of God moving within the last 5 days.
In this season right now God has me mentoring the sophomore guys at the college I went to from 2008-2011. Everyday this week has been a different side of the Holy Spirit inside me that I have not really seen very much in my life. I have witnessed some within the last 5 years (started believing in Jesus then) or herd stories of other people but this was just another side not yet witnessed day-to-day.

On Tuesday 10/18/2011:
In the evening I went to this ministry called Teen Challenge (Click the word to check it out) with of the guys from the sophomore class. From Tuesday-Thursday they were having a gathering singing to the Lord, sharing stories about how God came and helped them and meet them right where they were, and encouraged each other! After singing and dancing for God's awesome work in our lives a guy came up by the name of Dave who said he herd the Lord saying during the time of showing our thankfulness, 'There was a person in the room with a hip problem and they were not a student (a person in the program or ministry), they were a visitor." While listening to this I'm thinking, 'God I pray that person will get healed.' Right after I thought that it hit me that I have a hip problem and I'm a visitor! So, near the end of the time of the serves I go and find Dave and tell him that I'm the hip man you talked about. He goes okay let pray for you and when him, Matthew and Amanda (the people I came with) prayed nothing really happened. Not really that disappointing because I have prayer for my whole back to be healed for the past 3 years and have seen improvement but nothing miraculous. So, he has me sit down on a chair and I stretch out my legs parallel with each other and we saw my right leg was shorter than the leg. He prayed and asked Jesus to bring the legs into alignment with each other and WITH ALL HONESTY and WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE AS WITNESS (other than me) MY RIGHT LEG GROWS AND MEETS UP WITH THE LEFT. NO JOKING! Never I have had that happen to me before. Then I stand up and slowly my hips start to fill a little irritated because of the leg growing. Then I start to share with Dave my history of seizures which is the reason my back is the way it is. After sharing he said, 'Lets pray for that too.' When praying for me I felt really light and fell over not even a minute into the prayer. I laid there on my face for about 10 min. or so and the Lord was just ministering to my back, filling like marshmallows where messaging my back. To be honest my back is not fully restored to what it should be but the Lord has given me confidence in that it will and He is bringing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment