Sunday, October 23, 2011

Speaking Truth & Walking in the Light (Part 3)

(Thought this picture would bring some laughter into this! LOL :D)
This week has been really cool stuff. I don't know about you but I know and believe in the Holy Spirit. Who is the Spirit of God that rose Jesus, God's Son, from the dead? If you do not believe then please be open and just hear the testimony of God moving within the last 5 days.
In this season right now God has me mentoring the sophomore guys at the college I went to from 2008-2011. Everyday this week has been a different side of the Holy Spirit inside me that I have not really seen very much in my life. I have witnessed some within the last 5 years (started believing in Jesus then) or herd stories of other people but this was just another side not yet witnessed day-to-day. 




On Wednesday 10/19/2011:

I found out that one of my friends that lives on the floor above us got healed from his tooth problem. He was having a tooth problem along with some pain. He asked his brother to pray for him and the pain went away and all the fillings in his mouth turned to gold. They were some sort of silver before hand but now they are gold! CRAZY RIGHT! I didn't really agree with this stuff when hearing stories or reading about it. But the thing is, what limits God from doing this? What shows that this is not from Him? In John 21:25 it says, "Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written." Witnessing situations like this are new to me also but I believe that God really wants to show us Himself. For so long Satan has had a vail over my face and has deceived me that God does not do things anymore like what happen when Jesus walked the earth. Thinking that miracules and signs of wonderful awesomeness left when Christ left to return to the right hand of the Father. But again in John 14:11-12 Jesus says, "Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father."



(Listen to this song [click 'Here ya Go! Enjoy!'] by Keith Green that relates so much to this and might shed some more light. The song is called 'Easter Song')

No comments:

Post a Comment