Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Speaking Truth & Walking in the Light (Part 4)

 (HECK YES!)
Spirit of God that rose Jesus, God's Son, from the dead? If you do not believe then please be open and just hear the testimony of God moving within the last 5 days.
In this season right now God has me mentoring the sophomore guys at the college I went to from 2008-2011. Everyday this week has been a different side of the Holy Spirit inside me that I have not really seen very much in my life. I have witnessed some within the last 5 years (started believing in Jesus then) or herd stories of other people but this was just another side not yet witnessed day-to-day. 
On Thursday 10/20/2011:
Before dinner after me and the other guy mentors hung out I took like a 20 min. nap before dinner. When I fell asleep (it was on of those sleeps that you think after you woke up its been hours and you totally didn't hear your alarm, but in all reality you actually wake up before your alarm going off.) I LOVE THESE NAPES, THERE SWEET, don't you?! While I was sleeping I had a dream that my parents where over me and my dad was crying while my mom was holding my hand. My dad asks, 'Do you want to get healed?' and I answer 'Yes, I do!' He then crabs my hand that my mom was holding and she puts her hands in her lap and says 'Lets pray then!' Right after he said that I wake and I felt in my left hand (which was the hand my dad was hold) like someones hand was in my palm cause my hand was facing up on my chest, palm up. A real embrace and warmth from a hand that was thinker then mine. You know how when you hold or shake someones hand that has worked with his hands for a while and their hand's muscles are bigger and you can kind of like squeeze it a little and not fill bone? It was like holding a hand of a landscaper or carpenter. Well thats what it was like! SUPER COMFORTING! I FULLY BELIEVE THAT JESUS WAS HOLDING MY HAND! Reassuring me that He will heal me. (I know this was from the Lord because of the real-ity [how real it was along with the peacefulness of it and comfort] of the dream)   

Palms 23
"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. 
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
   they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD
    forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment