Friday, January 15, 2010

Less than 24 hrs in USA

It's kind of unexplainable that what the Lord told me todo about a year ago is coming to pass! I have less than 24 hours left in the USA, it's crazy when you have been planning something for so long then all of a sudden it's at your door step! Packing is crazy fun, lol! It has it's ups & downs. What's really funny is that it fills like I'm never coming back, but in reality I am! Unless Jesus comes back or I die but we will see what happens! Lol! I just finished packing, may have a little things left but pretty much got it all! It's really funny cuz I just packed (with the help of my parents) [kootos to them, I love them soo much] :D 16 months worth of luage in 2 suit-cases and 2 carry-ons & they are packed to the max! :D
Well don't know what else to day, but see you on the other side! Lol! I'll keep in touch as much as I can! Love you all! Thanks for reading this!
John 10:4="When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice"
Isaiah 50:7="Because my Sovereign Lord helps Me, I will not be disgraced. Therefor have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame."

Grace and Peace
Drew!!
:D

Posted via email from hayimadork's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment